Genitourinary effect following chronic administration and/or large dosages of anabolic steroids can result in oligospermia and decreased ejaculatory volume. Elderly male patients may experience prostatic enlargement resulting in urinary obstruction. Priapism and excessive stimulation may develop.
In female patients the use of anabolic steroids may result in virilization including deepening voice, hirsutism, acne, clitomegaly (not reversible), and menstrual abnormalities. Discontinuation of medication at signs of mild virilization may prevent irreversible virilization.
Alterations in libido may occur (increased/decreased). [ Ref ]
– Eat a lot of green vegetables
– Stay away from alcohol and smoking
– Avoid fatty foods, fizzy drinks and sugary sweets
– Ensure that you drink a lot of water and stay hydrated at all times
– Ensure that you get enough sleep. It is recommended that you get at least 8 hours sleep each day.
– Increase your intake of Vitamin C. Eat fruits that are rich in vitamin C.
– Prevent muscle loss by continuing with normal lifting regime
– Do low intensity Cardio. This can help burn fat.