1. Log in with administrative privileges, now open windows explorer.
2. click alt to show file menu go to File Menu >> Tools menu, click Folder Options .
3. Click the View tab, Under Hidden files and folders , click Show hidden files and folders .
4. Uncheck the Hide extensions for known file types check box, and then click OK .
5. Open the following folder: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Office\Data\
6. Right-click , and then click Properties .
7. Click the Security tab.
8. Click Advanced, now click the Permissions tab.
12. Click to select Everyone in the Permission entries list, and then click Edit .
13. Click to select the Full Control .
14. Click OK 3 times.